Friday, August 7, 2009

An A-Bomb! From A-Rod!

So I just got finished watching an epic 15 inning Yankees-Red Sox game which Alex Rodriguez made all worth it with a walk-off homer in the bottom of the 15th to win the game 2-0. I have to be up early tomorrow, but I could not bring myself to go to bed without seeing the outcome. Tomorrow is a big day, baby! Hopefully we will depart on schedule at 10 AM in my father's and I quest to make it to San Diego by Tuesday. It's certainly going to be a wild and patience-testing couple of days.

I'll try to make some posts as we travel, but I can't make guarantees since I have no idea the kinds of places we are going to be staying in. At the very latest I will have another post on Wednesday. If you don't here from me by Friday, you can start getting nervous.

It's time to go lay on the beaches of Cali!

No comments:

Post a Comment